Thursday, January 16, 2020

Puzzle-1


Puzzle question for the week


Puzzle1:  

  • How many am I?
  • I am a three digit number.
  •  I am an odd number.
  •   I am divisible by 5.
  •    Each of my digits is different.
  •    My digits add up to 8.
  •  The tens digit is smaller than the hundreds digit.
  •      I am less than 300.
  •     I have only one even digit.

Note:

  •   Solution should be submitted on or before 21/01/2020
  •   First 5 students who submit the solution earlier with explanation will be considered as winners.
  • Name of the winners will be displayed on NOTICE board by next Wednesday.


3 comments:

  1. Check it In Google...Sure There Is a answer For this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer: 215.



    Each of my digits is different.
    My digits add up to 8.
    *2+1+5=8.
    The tens digit is smaller than the hundreds digit. *1<5.

    I have only one even digit.
    *2.

    ReplyDelete

AI IN CRYPTOGRAPHY

Written by: PALLAVI V (Final year BCA) 1.     ABSTRACT: The integration of AI in Cryptography represents a significant advancement in ...